Lydia AI (formerly Knowtions Research) is an applied AI company on a mission to insure the next billion people. We work with insurers to pioneer digital Pay-How-You-Live insurance products using Lydia AI, our risk prediction engine. Lydia AI leverages new sources of data to make dynamic health predictions to create insurance products focused on keeping people healthy rather than paying when people get sick. We are a Canadian company targeting the fastest growing insurance markets in Asia and are backed by investors including Information Venture Partners and Alibaba Entrepreneur Fund.
Join us to help insure the next billion people!
In partnership between Lydia AI and Neoxa CPA, we are looking for an executive assistant (EA) to join our teams. This role will be split 80% Neoxa CPA, supporting the CFO, and 20% with Lydia AI, supporting the COO. As an executive assistant, you will work closely with the multiple executives to scale their day to day operations and build a fast-growing business. The role has the potential to evolve into an Operations Manager role at the firm.
Neoxa CPA is a firm providing outsourced CFO and accounting services to various startups from SAAS to blockchain companies.
This is a remote position with some requirements to work at the Neoxa CPA's offices at 234 Eglinton Ave E, Toronto, ON.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Proactively manage Executive calendars ensuring coordinated meetings, events, and travel
- Coordinate and provide support during meetings, organize and schedule firm activities such as cross-functional events, client events, business travel, and conferences
- Develop meeting agendas, take and distribute minutes, track action items and follow up and report on progress
- Manage inbox and triage messages into effective task list for distribution
- Manage routines and evaluate executive time-allocation to ensure effective execution
- Take care of day-to-day administrative duties including basic contracting, reimbursements and invoicing for corporate clients
- Organize and maintain filing system(s)
- Identify and implement processes to improve workflow, organization and communication (serves as a primary point of contact to distribute material and communicate standard operating procedures)
- Assist in basic client management including timeline communication, documentation delivery and coordination
- Prepare correspondence and documents as required
- Assist in recruitment and hiring workflow to scale the team
- Establish and maintain workflows on administrative items
- Complete other duties as assigned
- Maintain a high degree of discretion and confidentiality
- Complete other duties as assigned
- 3 years of experience as an Executive Assistant supporting C-Suite executives, references will be requested
- Experience in technology startup or the finance industry preferred
- Strong communication and organization skills, experience interfacing with various internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to understand and articulate
- Possess strong phone, written and verbal communication skills with excellent presentation skills
- Well-organized, with a high attention to detail and ability to prioritize
- Confident, high energy, self-motivated and a true team player (ability to build consensus and effective relationships in a cohesive business environment)
- Ability to work within tight deadlines and handle multiple job tasks
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Advance knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet and presentation applications
- Ability to accommodate working styles and perspectives of diverse individuals
- Flexibility to work outside of regular business hours when required
At Lydia AI, diversity is mission-critical. Our strength lies within our differences and in a diverse workforce that unleashes new ideas and perspectives. We celebrate diversity, equity, and inclusion in our workforce and foster a culture where all team members feel valued, respected, and supported.