Lydia AI (formerly Knowtions Research) is an applied AI company on a mission to insure the next billion people. We work with insurers to pioneer digital Pay-How-You-Live insurance products using Lydia AI, our risk prediction engine. Lydia AI leverages new sources of data to make dynamic health predictions to create insurance products focused on keeping people healthy rather than paying when people get sick. We are a Canadian company targeting the fastest growing insurance markets in Asia and are backed by investors including Information Venture Partners and Alibaba Entrepreneur Fund.
Join us to help insure the next billion people!
As an Insurance Product Specialist, you will be responsible for working with clients to manage the new insurance product development life cycle. You will lead clients on identifying customer trends and determining how to apply the Lydia AI health score to develop new insurance products that better fit the needs of customers.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Lead market analysis of target customer insurance needs and conduct voice-of-customer surveys to understand product development;
- Assess insurance risks in terms of product design, underwriting regulation, and portfolio management;
- Monitor the market competition and regulatory environment to identify major changes in the insurance industry;
- Analyze the performance of best-selling insurance products and identify market gaps;
- Translate market trends and gaps into insurance benefits and work with actuarial team to create insurance product;
- Assist in the development of marketing campaigns to promote new insurance products;
- Lead sales agent and distribution activation in order to ensure sales KPIs are achieved;
- Before product launch: ensure that the gap between market needs and benefits to the insurance company;
- After product launch: deliver product insights to sales agents to help them deliver products to the customer;
- Complete other duties as assigned.
- Minimum five (5) years of full-cycle insurance product development experience preferably in the life and health space;
- Minimum five (5) years of experience conducting market analysis and voice of customer surveys;
- Minimum three (3) years of experience training insurance sales agents at different distribution channels;
- Actuarial experience is a plus.
At Lydia AI, diversity is mission-critical. Our strength lies within our differences and in a diverse workforce that unleashes new ideas and perspectives. We celebrate diversity, equity, and inclusion in our workforce and foster a culture where all team members feel valued, respected, and supported.